Computed Radiography (CR) system that processes embedded phosphor plate cassettes. Features True Flat Scan Path Technology.
- True Flat Scan Path™ technology
- Multi channel image enhancement
- The only wall mountable system
Direct Radiography (DR) system available in 6, 9 & 16 megapixel platforms. Discover why this unit is sweeping the nation.
- Touchscreen anatomical programming
- Diagnostic images in 2-5 seconds
- 5 Year Total System Warranty
ClearVet™ FP 1717
Direct Radiography (DR) flat panel system available for small animal practicioners. Retrofit your current system!
- Largest active imaging area: 17" x 17"
- 5 second image display
- Best flat panel warranty in industry
- Fully web-enabled PACS solution
- Utilize with all three of our solutions
- In-house software engineers
- Dedicated support staff
Introducing A new approach to PACS
First, consider your goals and objectives as you prepare to add PACS to your hospital.
ClearVet™ can help.
Every facility, whether you're a single pracitioner or a large referral hospital, will require different configuration when implementing a PACS solution. ClearVet™ works with every veterinarian to find the right solution that fits the needs of your practice. Clarity PACS is a robust solution and can be installed in a new or existing practice. Our one year unlimited software and hardware warranty is included in every package. Clarity Archive can also be configured, updated and monitored remotely. Like most practices, your office may have multiple modalities. Clarity PACS Archive can receive imaging data from multiple modalities seamlessly, further simplifying your workflow..